If saving £100s off a 3 bed platinum caravan wasn't enough you'll get lots of extras included as well.
- Early check in at 1pm and late check out of 11am. Neither of which are avalable if booking through park resorts.
- Bed linen and towels provided with bed making service. Towels are not provided when booking through park resorts, if booking through the sun holidays deal bed linen and bed making service are paid extras.
- Travel cot and high chair provided for free. If booking through park resorts they will cost you £15 each.
- Complimentrary tea, coffee, milk and sugar with toilet roll and bin bag. Not provided through park resorts.
- 40" tv with dvd player. Through park resorts 32" is the standard with a platinum caravan.
- Our caravan has patio doors leading through to an 8' x 6' decking area at the front of the caravan. When booking through park resorts there is no garantee you'll get decking, some caravans have it, most don't.
In addition to all the benifits of booking direct with us you'll still be able to enjoy all the park fasilities as if you had booked your holiday through park resorts. On arrival to the park you will need to pick up your key from reception along with your guest passes, that will have been paid for in advance inclusive of the price you'll have paid to us, the guest passes will give you acces to the entertainment complex.
Out of season the entertainment complex is closed, so guest passes aren't required.
If all this sounds too good to be true then please contact us for further reasurance and peace of mind.